As a Process Authority, DWC FoodTech provides a tailored service for manufacturers of heat processed packaged foods and acts on their behalf submitting process filing applications and providing advice on industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
Who are DWC FoodTech?
DWC FoodTech is a thermal processing and food technology consultancy that provides the national and international food, beverage and packaging industries and Government regulators with specialist R&D skills, technical expertise and training for manufacture and packaging of refrigerated and shelf-stable heat-processed foods.
Our staff are qualified in Food Technology, Food Microbiology, Food Process Engineering, Management and Business which enables us to develop, implement and audit commercial thermal processes to ensure that they are consistent with GMP and maximise quality, energy and production efficiencies.
Upcoming Training Courses
- Approved Persons Course for UHT Processing and Aseptic Packaging
- Operators and Supervisors Course for UHT Processing and Aseptic Packaging
- Approved Persons Course for Thermal Processing Low-Acid Canned Foods
- Approved Persons Course for UHT Processing and Aseptic Packaging (New Zealand)
- Operators and Supervisors Course for UHT Processing and Aseptic Packaging (New Zealand)